Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Bourne's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Bourne's 49ers square off with the Packers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne is averaging 38.7 receiving yards per game, 10.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (49.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Bourne has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.4 per game. He has collected 1.3 more per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Bourne has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (37.4).
- Bourne's 24.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 25.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bourne's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive