Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bourne receiving props. Watch Bourne's 49ers take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne is averaging 38.7 receiving yards per game, 10.8 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Bourne has yet to put up more than 49.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Bourne has collected 1.3 more receiving yards per game (38.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 37.4.
- Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Bourne has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.4 yards.
- Bourne is averaging 28 yards per game in his last five contests against the Seahawks, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In five career games against the Seahawks, Bourne has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 49.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive