Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Bourne's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Bourne's 49ers square off against the Rams at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 45.4 receiving yards per game average is 14.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (30.5).
- Bourne has not picked up more than 30.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Bourne has totaled 5.3 more receiving yards per game (45.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 40.1.
- Bourne has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Bourne has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (40.1 yards).
- Bourne's 25.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 5.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Bourne's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 30.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in five career games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive