Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Bourne's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Bourne's performance plays out when the 49ers square off against the Dolphins on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 49.3 receiving yards per game average is 15.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (33.5).
- Bourne has not picked up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Bourne has totaled 7.3 more receiving yards per game (49.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 42.
- Bourne has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Bourne has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (42 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive