Kendrick Bourne's San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Bourne's receiving prop bets. You can watch Bourne and the 49ers take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne is averaging 42.2 receiving yards per game, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14), Bourne has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne has put up 4.8 more receiving yards per game (42.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 37.4.
- Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 42.9% of his games (six out of 14 opportunities), Bourne has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.4).
- Bourne is averaging 36.8 yards per game in his last six contests against the Seahawks, 2.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Bourne has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 39.5 yards three times in six total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive