Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers take on the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bourne's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Bourne and the 49ers square off with the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 44.2 receiving yards per game average is 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's outing (38.5).
- In six of 13 games this year (46.2%), Bourne has totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.3 per game. He has collected 6.9 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 opportunities), Bourne has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (37.3).
- Bourne is averaging 35.8 yards per game in his last six contests against the Cardinals, 2.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (38.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Bourne's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 38.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed two times in six total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive