Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bourne receiving props. Watch Bourne's 49ers square off with the Cowboys on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne is averaging 40.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In three out of 12 games this year (25%), Bourne has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne has collected 4.1 more receiving yards per game (40.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 36.7.
- Bourne has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Bourne has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (36.7).
- Bourne's zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Cowboys are 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Bourne's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 44.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive