Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bourne receiving props. Watch how Bourne's performance plays out when the 49ers take on Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 40.6 receiving yards per game average is 12.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (28.5).
- In nine out of 11 games this season (81.8%), Bourne has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.4 per game. He has put up 3.2 more per game than that average.
- Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Bourne has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.4 yards.
- Bourne's 69 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Football Team are 40.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bourne has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 28.5 yards one time in one career game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive