Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's an analysis of Bourne's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Bourne and the 49ers face off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 42.0 receiving yards per game average is 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (36.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Bourne has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.3 per game. He has put up 2.7 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Bourne has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Bourne has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.3 yards.
- Bourne is averaging 28.5 yards per game in his last six contests against the Rams, 8.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Bourne has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 36.5 yards two times in six career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive