Keke Coutee and the Houston Texans host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Coutee receiving props. Watch Coutee's performance play out for the Texans against the Titans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Coutee is averaging 44.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than the over/under of 53.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Coutee has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Coutee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.9 per game. He is averaging 6.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Coutee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances), Coutee has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.9).
- Coutee's 10.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 43.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Coutee's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 53.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two lifetime games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Coutee's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Coutee has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Coutee has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- Half of the time this season Coutee has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Coutee has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances).
- Over his two career matchups against the Titans, Coutee averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Coutee has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive