Keke Coutee and the Houston Texans host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Coutee receiving props. You can watch how Coutee's performance plays out when the Texans square off against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Coutee is averaging 42.7 receiving yards per game, 12.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In one of six games this year (16.7%), Coutee has totaled more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Coutee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.8 per game. He is averaging 7.1 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Coutee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Coutee has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Coutee's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Coutee has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Coutee has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- 100% of the time this season (one out of one game), Coutee has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Coutee has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive