Keke Coutee and the Houston Texans travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Coutee's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Coutee and the Texans take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Coutee is averaging 40.6 receiving yards per game, 16.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In one of five games this season (20%), Coutee has collected more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Coutee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He is averaging 6.6 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Coutee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Coutee has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.2 yards.
- Coutee's 91.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 34.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Coutee has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 57.5 yards two times in three total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Coutee has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (two of five), Coutee has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Coutee has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In 100% of his games (one of one), Coutee has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Coutee has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Colts, Coutee averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Colts, Coutee has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive