Keke Coutee and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Coutee's receiving prop bets. You can watch Coutee and the Texans face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Keke Coutee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Coutee is averaging 12.7 receiving yards per game, 32.8 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Coutee has not picked up more than 45.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Coutee's season average of 12.7 receiving yards per game is 22.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.5.
- Coutee has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Coutee has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.5 yards).
- Coutee's 67 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts are 21.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Coutee has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 45.5 yards one time in two total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive