Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Allen's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Allen and the Chargers square off with the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Keenan Allen Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Keenan Allen Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Allen's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Allen has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Allen's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Allen has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Allen has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Broncos, Allen averages 0.1 rushing yards per game, 0.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Allen's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in 10 total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive