Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Allen's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Watch Allen's Chargers face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen is averaging 71.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 fewer than the over/under of 77.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Allen has not totaled more than 77.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Allen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70.3 per game. He has collected 0.9 more per game than that average.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Allen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (70.3).
- Allen's 83.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Jaguars are 5.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Allen's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 77.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed two times in four total games versus the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive