Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Allen's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Allen's Chargers square off against the Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen's 70.9 receiving yards per game average is 12.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (58.5).
- In seven of 14 games this year (50%), Allen has totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Allen's season average of 70.9 receiving yards per game is 5.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 76.4.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Allen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.4 yards.
- Allen's 68.2 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Chiefs are 9.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Allen's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 58.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded seven times in 10 total games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight of 14 games this season (57.1%), Allen has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Allen has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12), Allen has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 opportunities), Allen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Allen's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Chiefs, Allen has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive