Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Allen receiving props. Watch Allen's Chargers square off with the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen is averaging 70.9 receiving yards per game, 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14), Allen has collected more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Allen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.4 per game. He is averaging 5.5 less per game than that average.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 opportunities), Allen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (76.4).
- Allen is averaging 50.2 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Broncos, 16.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- Bookmakers have set Allen's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 66.5 yards, a number he has exceeded four times in 10 total games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight of 14 games this season (57.1%), Allen has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Allen has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 66.7% of the time this season (eight out of 12 games), Allen has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 opportunities), Allen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Broncos, Allen averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Allen has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns six times in 10 career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive