Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Allen receiving props. Watch Allen's Chargers square off with the Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen's 75.0 receiving yards per game average is 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's contest (73.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Allen has totaled more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Allen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 77.1 per game. He averages 2.1 less per game than that average.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Allen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 77.1 yards.
- Allen's 103 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Raiders are 29.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Allen's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 73.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13), Allen has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Allen has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- 72.7% of the time this year (eight of 11 contests), Allen has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 opportunities), Allen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Allen's one receiving touchdown in his lone career matchup against the Raiders is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Allen has exceeded Thursday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive