Keenan Allen's Los Angeles Chargers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Allen's receiving prop bets. Watch Allen's performance play out for the Chargers against the Falcons on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen is averaging 76.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (82.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Allen has totaled more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- Allen has collected 0.2 more receiving yards per game (76.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.7.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Allen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven of 12), Allen has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Allen has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10), Allen has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Allen has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive