On Sunday, Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Allen's receiving prop bets. You can watch Allen's performance play out for the Chargers against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen's 79.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (76.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Allen has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- Allen has totaled 2.8 more receiving yards per game (79.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.7.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Allen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.7 yards.
- Allen is averaging 32 yards per game in his last two outings against the Patriots, 44.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (76.5).
- Bookmakers have set Allen's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 76.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two lifetime games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this year (63.6%), Allen has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Allen has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 77.8% of his games (seven out of nine), Allen has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 opportunities), Allen has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Allen's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Allen has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive