Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's an analysis of Allen's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Allen's Chargers take on the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Keenan Allen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Allen's over/under for receiving yards in Sunday's game is 83.5, the same as his season average.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Allen has put up more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- Allen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76 per game. He has collected 7.5 more per game than that average.
- Allen has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Allen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.
- Allen is averaging 81 yards per game in his last three contests against the Bills, 2.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (83.5).
- Allen has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 83.5 yards one time in three total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Allen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of 10 games this year (60%), Allen has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Allen has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In 75% of his games (six out of eight), Allen has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Allen has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Bills, Allen averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Bills, Allen has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive