Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at . Here's some betting insights and tips around Cole's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cole's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Chargers on at 4:25 PM ET.
Keelan Cole Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Keelan Cole Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cole is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.2 less than his season average of 0.3.
- Cole has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Cole's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Cole has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Cole has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.8 yards).
- Cole's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Chargers, Cole has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive