Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Cole's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cole and the Jaguars face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Keelan Cole Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Keelan Cole Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Cole is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.2 fewer than his season average of 0.3.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Cole has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Cole has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.8) by 0.5 yards.
- Cole has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of four times (25%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Cole, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.8.
- Cole's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cole's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 1.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in two lifetime games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive