Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cole receiving props. Watch Cole's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cole is averaging 43.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14), Cole has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Cole's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.4 per game. He is averaging 0.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Cole has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Cole has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.4 yards.
- Cole is averaging 40.6 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Colts, 5.9 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Bookmakers have set Cole's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 46.5 yards, a number he has exceeded four times in seven career games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive