Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cole receiving props. You can watch Cole and the Jaguars face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cole's 47.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (46.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Cole has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Cole's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.8 per game. He has put up 2.3 more per game than that average.
- Cole has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In half of his games, Cole has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.8.
- Cole's 13 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Ravens are 33.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cole has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 46.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive