Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cole's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cole's Jaguars square off with the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cole's 49.1 receiving yards per game average is 4.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (44.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Cole has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Cole has put up 3.5 more receiving yards per game (49.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.6.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Cole has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Cole has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cole's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Cole has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cole has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of two), Cole has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Cole has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive