Keelan Cole and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Cole's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cole and the Jaguars square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cole is averaging 49.7 receiving yards per game, 8.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7%), Cole has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Cole has collected 4.2 more receiving yards per game (49.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.5.
- Cole has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Cole has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.5 yards.
- Cole is averaging 24 yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 17.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Cole has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 41.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive