Keelan Cole's Jacksonville Jaguars host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Cole's receiving prop bets. Watch Cole's Jaguars face off against the Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Keelan Cole Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cole's 52.6 receiving yards per game average is 10.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (42.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (six of eight), Cole has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Cole's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.6 per game. He has collected 7.0 more per game than that average.
- Cole has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Cole has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6 yards.
- Cole's two receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers are 40.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cole's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 42.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive