Ke'Shawn Vaughn and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Vaughn's rushing props. You can watch how Vaughn's performance plays out when the Buccaneers take on the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Ke'Shawn Vaughn Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Ke'Shawn Vaughn Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Vaughn has averaged 2.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- In two of four games this season (50% of his chances), Vaughn has had more than 2.5 rushing attempts.
- Vaughn's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Vaughn has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Vaughn has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Vaughn's 11.5 rushing yards per game average is 1.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Vaughn has yet to rush for more than 10.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Vaughn has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (18.5) by 7.0 yards.
- Vaughn has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- Vaughn has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (18.5) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive