Ke'Shawn Vaughn's Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Vaughn's rushing prop bets. Watch Vaughn's Buccaneers square off against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Ke'Shawn Vaughn Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Ke'Shawn Vaughn Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Vaughn has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 2.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Vaughn has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Vaughn has averaged 4.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (5.5).
- Vaughn has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Vaughn has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Vaughn's 1.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 13.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Vaughn has yet to rush for more than 14.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Vaughn's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 18.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 17.2 on average.
- Vaughn has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Vaughn has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (18.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive