Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hunt's rushing prop bets. You can watch Hunt and the Browns play the Raiders on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt's per-game rushing attempts average (14.4) is 6.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- Hunt has yet to carry the ball more than 20.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Hunt's 14.4 rushing attempts per game is 1.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.8.
- In four of seven games this year, Hunt took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Hunt has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.8 rushing attempts) in 71.4% of his games (five of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 66.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 21.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Hunt has not rushed for more than 87.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (54.9) by 11.2 yards.
- Hunt has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Hunt has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.9) in 71.4% of his games (five out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hunt had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of four games this year, Hunt hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hunt has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of seven games (28.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive