Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a look at Hunt's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Hunt's performance play out for the Browns against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt's per-game rushing attempts average (13.8) is 4.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Hunt has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts in one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 11.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Hunt's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of six games).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.8. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- Hunt averages 9.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals, 9.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hunt has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 18.5 rushing attempts in four career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 64.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Hunt has not run for more than 83.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (50.2) by 14.3 yards.
- Hunt has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
- Hunt's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 50.2 yards, a figure he's gone over in four out of six games (66.7%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Bengals, Hunt averages 51 rushing yards per game, 32.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hunt's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 83.5 yards, a number he has exceeded two times in four total games versus the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hunt has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two of six chances).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only zero of three games this year, Hunt hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
- In his four career matchups against the Bengals, Hunt averages 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hunt's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has beat three times in four total games versus the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive