Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hunt's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Hunt's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt has notched 12.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Hunt has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in 12 out of 15 games this season (80% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's 12.5 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In only seven of 15 games this year, Hunt achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.7% of his opportunities).
- Hunt has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (nine of 15 games).
- In his five career matchups against the Steelers, Hunt averages 10.6 carries per game, 1.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hunt has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 9.5 attempts two times in five career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 53.6 rushing yards per game average is 14.1 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- 10 times this season (out of 15 total games -- 66.7%), Hunt has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (54.1) by 0.5 yards.
- Hunt has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 15 times (40%).
- Hunt's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 54.1 yards, a figure he's covered in eight out of 15 games (53.3%).
- In his five career matchups against the Steelers, Hunt averages 38.8 rushing yards per game, 0.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hunt has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 39.5 yards three times in five career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hunt collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 15 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Hunt's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of six outings).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just five of 15 games (33.3%).
- In his five career matchups against the Steelers, Hunt averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Steelers, Hunt has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive