Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hunt's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. Watch Hunt's Browns square off against the Ravens on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt has averaged 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Monday's game (10.5).
- Hunt has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in 10 of 12 games this season (83.3% of his chances).
- Hunt's 14.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 13.1.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Hunt took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.1. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, Hunt averages eight carries per game, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Hunt has beat Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 61.6 rushing yards per game average is 20.1 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 12 total games -- 75%), Hunt has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (57.1) by 4.5 yards.
- Hunt has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Hunt has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (57.1) in 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 matchups).
- Hunt's 36 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 5.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In two career games against the Ravens, Hunt has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 41.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Monday's game (0.5).
- Hunt has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (three of 12 chances).
- Hunt has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 0% of Hunt's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of six outings).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of 12 games (25%).
- Hunt's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In two career games versus the Ravens, Hunt has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive