Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hunt's rushing props. Watch Hunt's Browns face off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt has averaged 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In nine of 11 games this season (81.8% of his opportunities), Hunt has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 13.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- 54.5% of Hunt's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.3. He's gone over that total in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 64.2 rushing yards per game average is 16.7 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight of 11 matchups), Hunt has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 58, which he's outpaced by 6.2 yards on average this year.
- Hunt has hit the rushing yards over in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Hunt's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of 11 games (72.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt has recorded 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hunt had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Hunt has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 0% of Hunt's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of six outings).
- Hunt has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive