Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hunt's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Houston Texans. You can watch Hunt's performance play out for the Browns against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt has collected 14.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Hunt has yet to carry the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Hunt's 14.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 13.8.
- Half of Hunt's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hunt has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Hunt's 29 carries in his lone career matchup against the Texans are 16.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hunt has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 12.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Hunt is set at 57.5. That is 8.6 fewer yards than his season average of 66.1.
- Hunt has not run for more than 57.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.9) by 7.2 yards.
- Hunt has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Hunt's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in six out of eight games (75%).
- Hunt's 107 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Texans are 49.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Hunt has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 57.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hunt has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (two out of eight chances).
- Hunt has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of five games this year, Hunt hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Hunt scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Hunt has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive