Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips into Hunt's rushing prop bets. You can watch Hunt and the Browns play the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hunt's per-game rushing attempts average (12.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Hunt has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his opportunities).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 12.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hunt went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Hunt's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.3. He's gone over that total in nine of 16 games (56.2%).
- Hunt averages 10.5 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hunt's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 12.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed two times in six total games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hunt's 52.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 16 total games -- 50%), Hunt has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (53.2) by 0.6 yards.
- Hunt has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 16 times (37.5%).
- Hunt has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (53.2) in six out of 16 games.
- Over his six career matchups against the Steelers, Hunt averages 38.5 rushing yards per game, 15.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Steelers, Hunt has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 53.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Hunt's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hunt has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 31.2% of his games this season (five of 16 chances).
- Hunt's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Hunt's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of six outings).
- Hunt has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 16 games (31.2%).
- Hunt's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hunt's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in six total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive