Kalif Raymond and the Tennessee Titans hit the field against the Chicago Bears on Sunday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Raymond's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Raymond's Titans take on the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Raymond is averaging 26.7 receiving yards per game, 3.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- Raymond has not picked up more than 30.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Raymond's season average of 26.7 receiving yards per game is 5.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.5.
- Raymond has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his three games (0%).
- In just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven opportunities), Raymond has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (32.5).
Powered By Data Skrive