Kalif Raymond and the Tennessee Titans host the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday at Nissan Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Raymond's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Raymond and the Titans take on the Bills on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Raymond's 39.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet total in Tuesday's contest (38.5).
- Raymond has not picked up more than 38.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Raymond has put up 13.8 more receiving yards per game (39.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.5.
- Raymond has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Raymond has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (25.5 yards).
- Raymond's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Bills are 38.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In one career game against the Bills, Raymond has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 38.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive