Kalif Raymond's Tennessee Titans visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Raymond's receiving prop bets. You can watch Raymond and the Titans face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Raymond is averaging 20.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two of nine), Raymond has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Raymond's season average of 20.8 receiving yards per game is 11.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.8.
- Raymond has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his four games (0%).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine opportunities), Raymond has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (31.8).
Powered By Data Skrive