Kalif Raymond's Tennessee Titans host the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Raymond's receiving prop bets. Watch Raymond's Titans face off against the Colts on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Kalif Raymond Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Raymond is averaging 23.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (29.5).
- Raymond has yet to put up more than 29.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Raymond's season average of 23.4 receiving yards per game is 8.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.8.
- Raymond has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his four games (0%).
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Raymond has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (31.8).
- Raymond's 40 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Colts are 10.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Raymond's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 29.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in one career game versus the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive