Kalen Ballage's Los Angeles Chargers visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ballage's rushing prop bets. Watch Ballage's Chargers square off against the Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ballage has averaged 8.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (7.5).
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances), Ballage has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Ballage's season-long average over/under is nine rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In three of four games this year, Ballage took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Ballage has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (nine rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- In his single career matchup against the Raiders, Ballage notched 15 carries, 7.5 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ballage's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one career game opposite the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ballage's 30.3 rushing yards per game average is 3.8 more than Thursday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Ballage has had more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Ballage has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (32.2) by 1.9 yards.
- Ballage has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Ballage's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 32.2 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- Ballage's 69 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Raiders are 42.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Raiders, Ballage has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive