Kalen Ballage's Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ballage's rushing prop bets. Watch how Ballage's performance plays out when the Chargers take on the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ballage has averaged 8.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Ballage has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Ballage's season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Ballage's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of two games).
- Ballage's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his three career matchups against the Patriots, Ballage averages 1.7 carries per game, 4.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ballage's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in three career games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ballage is set at 23.5. That's 8.8 fewer yards than his season average of 32.3.
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six matchups), Ballage has put up more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Ballage's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 40 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.7 on average.
- Ballage has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Ballage has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (40) in one out of six games.
- Ballage's three rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Patriots, Ballage has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 23.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ballage has collected 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ballage collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Ballage has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Ballage hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Ballage's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Patriots, Ballage averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ballage's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in three lifetime games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive