On Sunday, Kalen Ballage and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Ballage's rushing prop bets. Watch Ballage's performance play out for the Chargers against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ballage has averaged 8.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Ballage has collected more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Ballage has averaged 2.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11).
- In two of two games this year, Ballage took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Ballage's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his four career matchups against the Bills, Ballage averages seven carries per game, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ballage's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in four lifetime games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ballage is set at 46.5 yards. That's 14.2 more than his season average of 32.3.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Ballage has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Ballage's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 40 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.7 on average.
- Ballage has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Ballage's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 40 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- In his four career matchups against the Bills, Ballage averages 16.5 rushing yards per game, 30.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Bills, Ballage has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 46.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ballage's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ballage recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Ballage's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Ballage hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Ballage has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of six games (16.7%).
- In his four career matchups against the Bills, Ballage averages 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ballage's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has outdone two times in four total games versus the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive