Kalen Ballage and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ballage's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. You can watch how Ballage's performance plays out when the Chargers face off against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Kalen Ballage Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ballage has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 8.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Ballage has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts in one of five games this season (20% of his chances).
- Ballage's 7.2 rushing attempts per game is 0.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 6.5.
- In one of one game this year, Ballage took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Ballage has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (two of five games).
- Ballage averages four carries per game over his two career matchups against the Jets, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ballage's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 15.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in two total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ballage is set at 54.5 yards. That's 24.5 more than his season average of 30.0.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Ballage has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Ballage's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 26.5, which he's outpaced by 3.5 yards on average this year.
- Ballage has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- In only two games this season (40%), Ballage, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 26.5.
- Ballage's 8.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 46.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Jets, Ballage has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 54.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive