K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at home at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hamler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hamler and the Broncos play the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hamler has averaged 0.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hamler has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts in three out of four games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Hamler's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Hamler's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of three games).
- Hamler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in 75% of his games (three of four games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hamler's 4.3 rushing yards per game average is 3.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Hamler has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hamler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (2.2) by 2.1 yards.
- Hamler has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Hamler has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (2.2) in one out of four games.
Powered By Data Skrive