K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hamler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hamler's Broncos square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hamler has averaged 0.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hamler has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts in two of three games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Hamler's 0.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- Half of Hamler's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hamler has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (two of three games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hamler is set at 1.5. That's 0.8 more yards than his season average of 2.3.
- Hamler has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Hamler's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.2 on average.
- Hamler has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of two opportunities (0%).
- Hamler has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (2.5) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive