On Sunday, K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos visit the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hamler's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Hamler's performance plays out when the Broncos take on the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hamler has recorded 0.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hamler has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Hamler's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hamler has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hamler has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Hamler is set at 1.5. That's 0.8 more yards than his season average of 2.3.
- Hamler has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Hamler's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.2 on average.
- Hamler has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hamler has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive