K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hamler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hamler's Broncos face off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hamler has recorded 0.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hamler has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Hamler's 0.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- Hamler has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hamler has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hamler's 2.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Hamler has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Hamler's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.2 on average.
- Hamler has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hamler has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive