K.J. Hamler's Denver Broncos visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hamler's rushing prop bets. Watch Hamler's performance play out for the Broncos against the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
K.J. Hamler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hamler has notched 0.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hamler has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Hamler's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Hamler's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Hamler's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Hamler is set at 1.5. That's 3.8 fewer yards than his season average of 5.3.
- Hamler has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Hamler's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.9, which he's outpaced by 3.4 yards on average this year.
- Hamler has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- Hamler has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (1.9) in two out of six games.
Powered By Data Skrive